Why choose Holden House?
* Despite it’s rural appearance Holden House is situated in the beautiful & bustling town of Royal Tunbridge Wells, meaning it has the best of both worlds.
* The rooms are all large, light and airy, hard floors make access easy, there is even a ramped wheel chair access for pulling in heavy equipment.
* There is off street parking for up to 15 vehicles within the grounds and limitless in the quiet streets outside.
* Surrounded by 4 acres of it’s own gardens guarantees complete control and privacy of the site.
* The property is extremely secure with monitored security system as well as CCTV cameras
* Also the owners of the property both work in Media. Julie as an Actress & TV Presenter so they are extremely sympathetic to the requirements and needs of a production team and go out of there way to make sure all your needs are met, usually going over and above the call of duty to make sure your shoot runs as smoothly as possible.
What is it available for ?
All filming, Television, Commercials and Photo shoots
What are the key architectural features ?
All original brickwork with tuck pointing, box sash windows, large portico, original marble fireplaces, original wooden fireplaces, chandeliers, original wooden varnished floors, high ceilings, limestone & marble floors, original ornate ceiling cornices and ceiling roses, six panelled doors, panelled drawing room with 14ft ceiling, high & ornate skirting boards and architraves, galleried landing and sweeping staircase, many large windows, restored Victorian waterfall, cast iron radiators, specimen trees, very large & ornate kitchen, nickel bathroom fittings, roll top baths .. To name a few !
How do we make a booking for filming ?
Please see our contacts page.
Can you recommend Hotels to stay in the area ?
Yes of course, the owners understand the requirements of a crew onsite and will endeavour to help all they can, they can send you details of Hotels for all budgets, caterers, sandwich companies, taxi firms and give advice on all local amenities, just email them through the contacts page.
Do you have wireless broadband access ?
Yes of course, despite the attention to period detail the owners observed whilst renovating the house they did of course kit it out with all the mod cons needed and this includes WiFi, which you are free to access.